Campings in Savignano sul Rubicone
The place got its current name in 1933; beforehand was the name Savignano nel Romagna. Benito Mussolini gave the order for this renaming, with which the river that flows through the city is now referred to as the Rubicon. It has been questioned whether this is the same as the Rubicon that became famous by the crossing of Julius Caesar, because historical sources were not clear and the river basin changed over the centuries.
Sights are: The Roman bridge of Savignano is the most famous monument of the city, which is the symbol of the city.The exact date of construction is not known. It consists mainly of three large stone arches, resting on two central pillars. Castle Ribano, located on Route Ribano south of Savignano, Old Fish built in 1790, it is now home to cultural activities.